Lark brings to the table advantages such as:
- Project management skills on complex, long term projects.
- An ability to deliver high quality books, from manuscript to warehouse, at warp speed.
- A roster of top designers, writers, researchers, illustrators, photographers, copy editors, proofreaders, and typesetters.
- The flexibility and expertise to market a self-published title to a publisher.
- Relationships with the finest editors and houses in the business: Random House, Penguin, HarperCollins, Simon & Schuster, Grand Central Publishing, Hyperion, Workman, St. Martin’s Press, and more.
For general queries and Lisa DiMona:
Please send your query for nonfiction book proposals through the contact form on this page. Referrals by agency authors are highly desired, so let us know if one of our authors has recommended that you contact Lark. We also appreciate connections you can make between your work and the work of other Lark authors.